Return to Sender & Protection Candle Spell Is Back

Return to Sender and Protection candles burning during a live spell session.

My signature Return to Sender and Protection candle service is back on my site. I’m still deciding whether it’s going to stay up permanently or if this is just a temporary run.

For anyone unfamiliar with these terms, a Return to Sender spell is used to send harmful energy back to its source. A Protection spell reinforces your boundaries against spiritual attacks and the evil eye.

My Return to Sender and Protection service is done differently. It’s ethical, rooted in white magic, and follows personal standards that set my work apart. I don’t run mine the way others do, and I never will.

Time went by so fast and we are already getting close to the end of the year, with only five months left before 2027. Once the Halloween season rolls in, you start feeling the weight of everything that has built up over the months. It is critical to handle your spiritual business and start fresh before the new year hits, which is another reason I brought this service back.

If you want to order it while it’s still available, you can find it on my site here: Return to Sender & Protection


© 2026 Spiritual Diversity Magic. All rights reserved.

For Sparkle Ray Distance Reiki, visit www.spiritualdiversitymagic.com

Comments