Green Witchcraft in My Magic Practice

An artistic close-up showcasing an array of colorful flower petals in vivid hues.

I use a lot of different kinds of magic, hence the name Spiritual Diversity Magic, and green witchcraft just happens to be one piece of it. I know it sounds all over the place when I put it like this, but it really isn't. I've spent a long time getting things to a point where it all works together for me. My way is not for everyone and it shouldn't be, everyone has to figure out their own magical system.

When I talk about green witchcraft, what I mean is the part of my work that comes from nature, getting to know the spirit of plants and learning how they behave when you use them in spellwork, not just going by what you're told they are supposed to do.


I've worked with certain plants long enough to notice how they change through the seasons and how differently they all interact with energy, because some will jump right into a task and some are slow and drag their feet, and some just flat out will not cooperate no matter what you do. And I respect that instead of trying to force it to act like something it isn't, and when you stop forcing it and just pay attention to what it's actually good at, the magic stays a lot stronger.


I am deep into herbalism and only use real flower essences, but I wouldn't call myself a Forest Witch or an Earth Witch. For the green side of things I work with the seasons and the moon phases. For example, when I used to do my full moon and new moon candle rituals I would save the petals from my cut flowers and lay them around the candles as an offering. I am not a taker, I thank the plants as my co-manifestors and I give back as well.

That's why green witchcraft has stayed a piece of my practice, not because it's trendy, but because when you work with it this way it actually does something.


© 2026 Spiritual Diversity Magic. All rights reserved.

For Distance Reiki and candle services, visit www.spiritualdiversitymagic.com

Comments