The Reason My Old Posts Are Gone
Some of you clicked an old post of mine that used to teach you about chakras, saints, spiritual holidays, deities, magic, and every other thing you wanted handed to you for free. You saw the message that says the page does not exist. That's me instilling a boundary and putting my foot down.
I deleted those posts on purpose.
I am done teaching people who take and extract and drain and expect more while giving nothing back. You didn't subscribe to my blog or share my content. You didn't even like the social media posts you used to read. You crawled out of your sunken spot, soaked up the energy, strutted away feeling refreshed, and still acted like I owed you more.
Go harvest your energy somewhere else.
Go on over to those sites that swear cinnamon powder is the answer to every f'ing problem on earth. Learn how to sprinkle it on your bills, on your ex, on your broken phone.
I'm not your free spiritual vending machine who exists to motivate you, encourage you, uplift you, and spoon feed you information while you do nothing for me in return and drain me dry. Some of you treated my work like that movie where the kids were pedaling a bike to keep the train moving for everyone else. I'm not pedaling anything for you anymore.
I used to have a donate button on this blog and only one person donated. And she is the only one who understood that energy exchange is real. She will always be blessed for that. Meanwhile some of you got mad that I deleted my blog and stopped using my time to uplift the world while running myself off balance.
It took me years to get where I am. Years of study, practice, trial and error. You don't get to pick my brain for free over and over and walk away acting like you contributed something. You didn't. You took, you kept taking, you wanted more, you expected more, and you gave nothing.
If you clicked on one of my old teaching posts and saw the message "The page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.", that's the reason. I deleted every single one!!! I may slip up from time to time and share something small, but the days of you picking and picking at my knowledge without giving anything back are over.
© 2026 Spiritual Diversity Magic. All rights reserved.
For Distance Reiki and candle services, visit www.spiritualdiversitymagic.com

Comments
Post a Comment