50 Full Moon Affirmations for Release, Reflection & Celebration
50 Enchanting Full Moon Affirmations
Harness the Magic of Release, Reflection, and Celebration
Under the moon's watchful gaze, we are reminded that the light we seek is already within us, waiting to be revealed.
These affirmations were originally part of a PDF I wrote years ago. I've since retired that guide, so I'm pulling these from the archives to share here for free.
I wrote these affirmations during a period when I was working extensively with lunar cycles through my New Moon Group Rituals. Whether you follow lunar phases closely or use affirmations as a personal practice, I hope you find something here that speaks to you.
How to Use These Full Moon Affirmations
These affirmations are not limited to the lunar cycle. You can use them anytime you want. Read them to yourself or read them out loud; it is up to you. And you don't have to read them all. Choose the ones that resonate most with you and leave the rest behind.
Full Moon Affirmations for Release
• I release all obstacles to my well-being and happiness.
• With the power of the full moon, I let go of old fears and doubts.
• I free myself from negative patterns and step into my true potential.
• Under the moon’s light, I shed the burdens of the past.
• I release attachments to outcomes and trust in divine timing.
• All energies that hinder my growth are now dissolved and transmuted.
• I release guilt and shame, keeping only the wisdom they’ve taught me.
• As the moon wanes, I let go of limiting beliefs that no longer resonate.
• I release relationships that do not honor my soul’s purpose.
• I cleanse my mind, body, and spirit of all toxic influences.
• I release self-judgment and choose compassion and self-love.
• The energy of the full moon purifies and clears my emotional clutter.
• I release the weight of past hurts and move forward.
• I release scarcity thinking and embrace abundance.
• I trust the universe to remove obstacles that block my path.
• I release the fear of the unknown and step into the flow of life.
• With each breath, I release tension and welcome peace.
• I surrender control and trust that what is meant for me will find me.
• I release my attachment to past mistakes and move forward with wisdom.
• I clear all stagnant energy and make space for fresh opportunities.
Full Moon Affirmations for Reflection
These affirmations encourage self-awareness and appreciation for your personal experiences.
• I reflect on my life with gratitude and wisdom.
• I honor my own resilience, knowing I have grown through everything I've faced.
• With the full moon as my guide, I welcome the truth of self-awareness.
• I look within with compassion, acknowledging both my strengths and areas of growth.
• I pause to check in with my feelings and realign with my inner truth.
• I can clearly see how far I have come and the steps I will take next.
• I am in tune with the flow of the universe and reflect on my soul’s evolution.
• I trust the insights I receive during this time of reflection.
• I see my life with fresh eyes and appreciate my progress, however small.
• I reflect on my relationships, grateful for the connections that nurture my spirit.
• In this stillness, I recognize the divine lessons within my challenges.
• I reflect on the seeds of intention I’ve planted and trust they are growing in perfect time.
• I align my mind, body, and spirit with the wisdom of the full moon.
• I honor the cycles of my life, knowing each phase brings valuable lessons.
• I reflect on my purpose and recommit to my soul’s calling.
• The full moon reminds me to pause and witness the beauty of my life.
• I honor the road of growth I’ve walked, and I am proud of who I am becoming.
• I reflect on the ways I can create more balance and harmony in my life.
• I recognize the patterns in my life and make choices aligned with my highest self.
• I listen to the quiet whispers of my intuition and trust its guidance.
Full Moon Affirmations for Celebration
• I celebrate the fullness of life and how beautifully my soul is growing.
• I honor my progress, knowing each step is worthy of celebration.
• Under the full moon’s light, I celebrate the magic within and around me.
• I celebrate my resilience, strength, and capacity to grow and rise.
• I am grateful for all that I’ve accomplished, and I celebrate my success.
• I celebrate the abundance that flows effortlessly into my life.
• The universe celebrates with me as I honor my soul’s achievements.
• I celebrate my connection to the moon, the earth, and the cosmos.
• I dance in gratitude, knowing the universe is looking out for me.
• I celebrate all that I am and all that I am becoming.
Closing Thoughts
I hope these full moon affirmations bring you inspiration, encouragement, and a renewed sense of possibility.
If you enjoy working with lunar energy, I also offer 15-minute New Moon and Full Moon Negative Energy Clearing sessions performed during the corresponding lunar phase.
You can learn more about my services by visiting my Spiritual Diversity Magic website.
With love and moonlit blessings,
-Rose
© 2026 Spiritual Diversity Magic. All rights reserved.
For Distance Reiki and candle services, visit www.spiritualdiversitymagic.com




Comments
Post a Comment